DIALOG SINGKAT


Ranty                         : Hello, Dewi.
Dewi               : Hi, Ranty. It’s nice to meet you here. How is it going ?
Ranty                         : pretty good. yourself ?
Dewi               : Very well, thanks. Ranty, this is Salma, my friend from course.
Ranty                         : Hi, Salma. Nice to meet you. I’m Ranty, Dewi is my classmate in the
  school.
Salma             : Hi, nice to meet you, too. I’m Salma.
Ranty             : Where are you from Salma ?
Salma             : I’m from Papua. I live with my uncle here.
Ranty             : Wow, Papua! That’s cool. What is it like there ?
Salma             : Well, it’s a very interesting place! I like it a lot.
Ranty             : Yes. I want to go there someday. By the way, where were you from
  Dewi ?
Dewi               : Actually we were from book store. I bought some novel.
Ranty             : So, your hobby is reading the novel ?
Dewi               : Yes, what about you ?
Ranty             : I like listening to the music. Can i see your new novels ?
Dewi               : Here they are.
Ranty             : Oh, i have a plan to buy  this one. Hmmm. There’s no price tag. How
  much is this?
Dewi               : It’s Rp. 50.000,-
Ranty             : That’s expensive! Oke forget it! So, what’s your hobby Salma ?
Salma             : I like writting specially short story. Maybe in the book store, i can get
  inspiration for my writting.
Ranty             : That’s good idea. So you get it ?
Salma             : Yes. And where are you headed ?
Ranty             : Going home.
Dewi               : Same with us. Can we join ?
Ranty             : Be my guest. C’mon.
Dewi               : Thanks. You’re so kind
Ranty             : Haha. You know me better.

Komentar