DIALOG MINI DRAMA


OPENING
Good morning, friends. It’s great to be here, standing in front of you. Before, we show our drama, we will introduce ourself. I’am Aiga, i’m Heti, i’m Ranty and...

Aiga, Hety, Ranty       : Hey! Where is Tesya???
Tesya                           : Good morning friends!
Aiga                            : Why are you coming late?
Tesya                           : Oh, I’m sorry. I was on the phone, my mother ask me to buy something     
  for my sister. Would you like to accompany me?
Heti                             : For what? What happen with your sister?
Ranty                          : Oke stop! I will accompany you. But now, we have to close our opening.
Tesya                           : Oke friends, the title of drama is MASK
Aiga, Hety, Ranty, Tesya       : Enjoy the drama.....

THE MASK

Set. 1
Ranty                          : So, what do you want to buy?
Tesya                           : Hmmm.. maybe, I can buy a mask for her. He likes collecting the mask.
  But, I don’t know where I should buy it
Ranty                          : Aha! Aha! Aha! I know of  a shop where you can buy things like that
Tesya                           : Where is it?
Ranty                          : Aiga’s Collection. It’s my friend’s shop!
Tesya                           : Aiga? That name rings a bell, but I can’t place her...

Set. 2
Heti                             : Excuse me, how much is it? There’s no price tag.
Aiga                            : Oh, I’m sorry. It’s Rp. 50. 000,- Would you like to try it on?
Heti                             : Oh no, but thanks any way.
Aiga                            : You’re welcome
(Ranty And Tesya, Come In)
Ranty                          : Good morning Aigaaaa!
Aiga                            : Morning Ranty
Tesya                           : Hey! Are you Aiga?!? Do you remember me? I’m Tesya
Aiga                            : Yes, of course. It’s  nice to meet you here. How is it going?
Tesya                           : Pretty good. How about……..
Ranty                          : Wait, wait, wait... so, both of you know each other?
Aiga                            : Yes, she was my classmate in junior high school
Ranty                          : Okay.. I take you to the right place.
Heti                             : Excuse me...
Ranty                          : Heti!
Heti                             : Ranty!
Ranty                          : Heti!
Heti                             : Ranty!
Ranty                          : Heti! I know you keep enjoying your hobby...
Heti                             : I can’t help my self to buy it again and again. Huft, i always add my collection.
Aiga                            : I’m sorry, but, Do you know her?
Ranty                          : Yes, Hety, this is Aiga, she is owner of this shop. And this is Tesya, my neighbor. Ladies, this Heti....
Aiga & tesya               : Hi Heti...
Heti                             : Hello all. Ranty is my classmate in college. Nice to meet you
Aiga                            : Nice to meet you too. We’re like reunion here.
Tesya                           : By the way,  where do you live ?
Heti                             : I live with my uncle. It’s two blocks from here.
Tesya                           : Oh, ya! Let’s get to the topic. Aiga, please show me your best collection.
Aiga                            : So, you like collecting the mask too ?
Tesya                           : Oh, no no no... it’s birthday present for my sister.
Aiga                            : I see. But what’s your hobby ?
Ranty                          : Oh, c’mon.. she is shopaholic!!! Especially by online shop.
Tesya                           : You know meeeeesoooo weeelllll.....
Heti                             : I like it too, someday, we can meet and talk about it
Tesya                           : With pleasure J
Aiga                            : And soooooo, you don’t ask back my hobby ???
Tesya                           : C’mon Aiga. I know youuuuu sooo weeelll. We’re old friend. You draw
  the mask and now... here we are, pretty businesswoman. Satisfied ?!!
Aiga                            : Thanks J, Ranty! How about you ?
Ranty                          : Me ? Well, i like listening to the music.
Heti                             : What music do you like ?
Tesya                           : Dangdut!
Heti & Aiga                : Dangdut ???
Ranty                          : Yup! Dangdut is the music of my country, my country oh my country..
Tesya                           : Oke, enough! Aiga, can you show the mask now!?
Aiga                            : Oh oke2. Don’t worry be happy, smile you don’t cry. Follow me...
Heti                             : Can i join?
Ranty                          : Of course, C’mon.

Set. 3
Ranty                          : Look at those masks, Tesya. They’re gothic and unique.
Tesya                           : These black ones ? I’m not sure.
Heti                             : Well, red isn’t bad.
Tesya                           : These ? hmmm, red isn’t really a good color for her.
Aiga                            : Maybe you can try this one. The rainbow, so colorful!
Tesya                           : That’s cool! How much is it ?
Aiga                            : It’s Rp. 100.000,-
Tesya                           : Wow! It’s expensive! Aiga, you’re my best friend, you’re so beautiful,
  beautiful... give me discount pleaseeeeee J
Aiga                            : hmm...okay, i give you. I don’t want to extend this drama. Enough. Let’s 
  call it a day.
All                               : (shaking hands) Nice to meet you... J

CLOSING
This drama just fictitious, if there are equitable name, character, place, time and events they
aren’t something accidental. If there is a mistake, we are sorry.
All                               : Thank you for watching.... J

Komentar